Please Adopt your next pet!
If you are considering adding a new pet to your family we ask that you research adopting instead of purchasing. Just the fact that millions of dogs and cats are euthanized each year is reason enough to give an unwanted pet a new forever home.
We will link to local Las Vegas rescues on this page. If you are looking for a specific breed there are many independent rescues we will post as well.
Please do visit our Facbook Page where we allow anyone in Las Vegas to post reptiles they want to find a new home for.
RE: Nevada Desert Tortoises. Sadly the Tortoise Foundation is no longer rescuing tortoises and may not be around the end of next year. They are referring unwanted tortoises to be taken to The Animal Foundation, but if you can keep him for a little while longer and find a home for him we highly recommend it. Desert Tortoises are protected in NV so the new owner would just have to register ownership with The Tortoise Group at http://www.tortoisegroup.org/adoption.php
Las Vegas Rescues
- Nevada Society for the Preventions of Crulty to Animals
- Adopt a Rescue Pet
- Las Vegas Humane Society
- Gilcrease Nature Sanctuary
- Home 4 Spot
- Animal Network
- Foreclosed Upon Pets
- Heavan Can Wait
- Little Friends Foundation
- The Animal Foundation
- Second Chance
Animal Specific Rescues
- Vegas Pig Pets
- Local Equine Assistance Network
- Southern Nevada Parrot Rescue
- Golden Retriever Rescue of Soithern NV
- Las Vegas House Rabbit Society
- Boston Terrier Club Rescue of Southern NV
- Doberman Rescue of Nevada
- Las Vegas Basset Rescue
- Las Vegas Boxer Rescue
- Southern NV Pug Rescue
- Southern NV Bully Breed Rescue
- For the Love of Cats & Kittens
- Homeward Bound Cat Adoptions